Are you looking for some amazing Mathway alternatives, which can help you to solve problems related to math, you have landed in the right place.
What is Mathway?
“It is an open-source proofreading software that allows you to write mathematical proofs. It has a wide range of applications, including proof checking, formal proof creation, and theorem proving. Because the software is built-in Python, it can run on any platform that supports Python.”
- No need for any prior mathematical knowledge or experience. All that is required of the user is the ability to read numbers and add them together.
- The application comes with a collection of pre-defined equations that are simple to use for both kids and adults.
- The app uses many features of a gaming device to make math fun and exciting.
- The app also provides other features like live chat, question and answer sharing, timer, and more.
Best Websites Like Mathway
- Quick Math
- Microsoft Math Solver
- Tiger Algebra
- Speed Crunch
QuickMath app is a math-based computer program that helps students learn math in a more efficient way. It also allows students to work on their math assignments without having to use a calculator.
The app has a built-in mode for solving algebraic equations and inequalities, and it also offers pre-calculated solutions to common math word problems. It is used by students, teachers, and students for homework, exams, projects, and assignments.
Features to Explore!
It is among free sites like the Mathway app. It is a simple and easy-to-use math calculator. It has several features, including:
- Functions Basic math operations, like addition and subtraction. Number properties you can use, like square root or square roots.
- It is possible to enter what you have entered as a number and it will print the result of the operation.
- It uses an algorithm that allows the user to solve math problems on the fly, without writing them down or memorizing them.
- This app also allows students to quickly practice their math skills and learn new concepts on their terms.
- Works on- Android and iOS devices.
Microsoft Math Solver
Microsoft Math Solver app is an interactive calculator that supports addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It can be used for solving numerical problems and for learning math concepts.
This app similar to Mathway is available in a variety of languages. The app can be found in Microsoft Store and the Google Play Store. Its purpose is to assist users in the understanding and use of numerical computations and mathematical formulas.
Microsoft Math Solver app is available on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows RT. The app was introduced in 2013 with the release of Microsoft Office 2013 (the first version of the Office suite to support a calculator application).
With this app, you can solve numerical problems in fractions and decimals. An app is a great tool for students and non-math majors.
- It is a great solution for students who are struggling with numerical problems.
- The app offers definitions for mathematical terms as well as explanations of how to solve problems and show your work.
- To quickly visualize your function and understand the relationship between variables, graph any equation.
- The app supports practice and searches for extra educational materials, like worksheets and video tutorials that are relevant.
- Learn math in a variety of languages, including German, Hindi, and Spanish.
- Works on: web browser, Android, and iOS devices
WebMath is a web-based math-solving app. It is used by students and teachers all over the world to solve math problems that they encounter in their daily life. This comes under the sites similar to Mathway available for both Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Webmath produces solutions to specific numerical questions and problems that are provided by a user at any given time. When a web user enters their math issue and clicks “solve,” the math answers are created and shown in real time. Webmath provides the student with the answers as well as explanations on how they were arrived at.
It is an application that allows you to do math in your browser with the Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android operating systems.
- Data binding (inheritance)
- Event-driven programming
- On-screen keyboard input via a touch-first approach
- Works on- Web browser, Android, and iOS devices.
Symbolab Math Solver
An advanced numerical education tool is Symbolab. It enables users to learn, practice, and explore math concepts using text, mathematical notation, and scientific notation.
SymbolMath is one of the most popular sites similar to Mathway for Excel and PowerPoint. It can be used to perform basic mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Maintain your notes
- Individualized practice issues
- customized selections
- access to all phases of solutions
- Assessments for Web & Mobile subscription
- Report on progress in detail
- No advertisements
- Works on: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- Sign up to Pro- You can upgrade your plan by signing up for Symbolab pro:
- Weekly -$2.49
- $19.99 for one year, then $29.99 annually
- Monthly – $6.99
Tiger Algebra – Solve Algebra Easily
Tiger Algebra is a free and open-source application for teachers, students, and anyone to use. It uses an algorithm to solve problems in real-time, making it easy to use even by those who have never used a calculator before.
This app is a great website like Mathway for those who are not comfortable with the concept of algebra. It is an easy and effective way to learn the basics of algebra and trigonometry.
- Tabs for solving equations with step-by-step instructions
- Can use the images to solve equations
- One-click solutions for advanced numerical problems
- Be able to combine steps of a problem in two or more steps
- No internet connection required
- Free download and installation of the program
- Works on: Android, iOS devices, and web browsers.
The PhotoMath app is a free alternative to basic free sites like Mathway. It is an easy-to-use app for solving simple numerical problems, such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
It does not require any previous knowledge of math and it will be useful for people who are not good at math. The application uses several different algorithms to solve mathematical problems.
- The algorithms can be applied to any number, from 0 to infinity.
- It works on images as well as text strings and numbers.
- It is a great way to calculate the area, perimeter, volume, and perimeter of any shape.
- It allows users to calculate Pi and other mathematical constants in a few clicks.
- Works on: Android and iOS devices.
- Photomath Plus: If you fish to upgrade the Photomath app, you can use its premium plan.
- 12 Months – $4.99 / per month
- 1 Month- $9.99 / per month
The Cymath app is a mathematical way to make calculations. It is a free online math tutor that can help you study math at your own pace. It is among the sites like Mathway that allow you to practice math problems and solve them by yourself.
Privately owned Cymath LLC is a New York-based business that was established in 2013. They take pride in offering round-the-clock math assistance to millions of students throughout the world. They support open learning and think that all students should have dependable access to math aid.
- Quick calculations
- Save results
- Calculations by an x-axis and y-axis
- Support rectangular, polar, and cubic B-splines graphite tools.
- Works on: Android, iOS, and web browsers.
- Premium plan- Cymath Plus, takes math homework help one step further by providing an ad-free experience along with additional explanations and steps.
- Pricing: $5 /month( free cancellation)
WolframAlpha is a free online math tool that provides an interactive, searchable and intuitive environment for solving problems in mathematics. The Wolfram Alpha platform is based on the Mathematica programming language and can be used by anyone to solve numerical problems.
A unique engine for calculating solutions and disseminating information is WolframAlpha.
It operates by leveraging algorithms and a sizable database of expert-level knowledge to automatically respond to queries, conduct analysis, and provide reports.
- It has the ability to do calculations based on mathematical formulas and equations, which are not available in any other database
- This allows it to provide users with a certain level of accuracy. The user can browse through the database and explore different ways of solving problems.
- The user can also search for answers, which are presented in an easy-to-understand way.
- Works on: Web browser, Android, and iOS devices
- WolframAlpha Pro: If you’re just using the free Wolfram|Alpha website, you’re only getting the “tourist” experience. Wolfram|Alpha Pro gives you immediate access to the full and growing power of Wolfram|Alpha.
- Pricing: $5/month
SpeedCrunch is a Mathway alternative app that helps you to solve complex numerical problems in a fraction of the time it takes. It calculates the answer and then gives you the exact number. It is a tool that helps you to check your speed in math.
The app uses machine learning algorithms that are trained using data from real students’ performance at school. Speed crunch math app is available on Windows, Android, and iOS platforms. The speed crunch app is available in both English and Spanish language.
The app uses a neural network to learn the answers and it can be used by all levels of mathematics, from high school students to college students.
It is a mathematical way of thinking. This is among free sites like Mathway that help you to think about math in a new and different way.
- The idea behind this app is that it would be beneficial for students to learn basic math concepts before they go to college.
- It would also allow teachers to teach their students the basics of math. This would allow them to avoid the common mistakes that many students make when learning these concepts for the first time.
- This app allows kids to learn more about numbers and addition by taking a self-guided tour around the house of numbers.
- The app offers mathematical concepts that can be used in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as some trigonometry facts.
MetaCalculator is a unique app that allows users to create numerical formulas, equations, and other calculations. It is like a calculator but it is also used in many other fields, such as business and economics.
It is a math calculator app for Android. It can be used to solve Math problems and it is also used by students to solve numerical problems.
It can be used to solve problems such as Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, and Statistics among others.
It also has an online calculator, which can be used by entering mathematical expressions in the field at the bottom of the screen. The online calculator is available for free and requires no installation, but you will need to have an Internet connection to use it.
It has several features for free calculation, such as:
- Calculate Pi to 2 decimal places;
- Calculate square root;
- Calculate cube root;
- Add and subtract fractions;
- Multiply two numbers with one or more exponents;
- Divide two numbers with one or more exponents.
MathPapa is a math-based app that helps you to learn simple math concepts. It is a very simple app with a minimalistic interface and it allows you to learn numerical concepts in a fun way. It is a Mathway alternative app that helps kids learn math through games, videos, and other media.
It will help you master basic arithmetic concepts as well as advanced mathematical concepts like fractions and algebraic expressions. It allows students to track and grade their progress in class.
The app also provides other features such as a calculator, a word processor, and an organizer. It provides the user with the ability to solve numerical problems and it also provides some other tools such as web links, videos, and so on.
MathMod is a website like Mathway that helps children learn math basics through fun and interactive games. It can be used by both parents and teachers to assist in teaching children the basics of math. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
It offers a variety of features that make it easy for students to practice numerical problems and get instant feedback on their progress. It teaches them how to solve problems with ease by providing them with step-by-step instructions.
It offers interactive lessons and exercises, as well as quizzes and tests. The platform offers over 8,000 different math lessons across all topics from pre-algebra to calculus.
It will also give you the steps you need to solve the problem yourself so that you can learn how to do the problem in the future.
Mathworld app is an online math textbook. It is a free, interactive math textbook that allows students to learn math from the comfort of their own homes. It provides a plethora of exercises and quizzes for students to practice their skills in math.
These free sites like Mathway are available for Android and iOS devices. It’s free and has no ads.
It allows you to have your math quiz. You can enter the questions and get answers from instructor feedback, and then grade yourself on how well you answered the questions.
It is the best source for students and teachers to find the solution to their numerical problems.