Snap and share! We all enjoy creating memories on Snapchat. However, we occasionally Delete Snapchat memories inadvertently or due to a lack of storage capacity.
Don’t worry if you regret doing so; We got a solution for you. If you want to learn how to recover deleted Snapchat memories, simply follow the steps below.
Snapchat is currently one of the top ten most popular social media apps. With excellent Snapchat effects, editing tools, and an integrated snap folder that archives all of our photographs and videos, it has quickly become the most popular social networking app for the current generation. What about Snapchat recovery, though? Is there any way to accomplish this?
If you’ll search for How to recover Deleted Snapchat Messages, you’ll find a number of ways, apps, and tools that claim to help you to recover Snapchat memories.
How Can Deleted Snapchat Memories Be Recovered?
Go to Snapchat settings > My Data > Login > Memories > Submit Request to restore deleted Snapchat memories. The email will reach you.
The Snapchat team will send you the email. However, you must confirm that you have added the email to your Snapchat account. The links to all of your erased Snapchat memories will be in this email.
How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories On Android And iPhone?
There are various methods using which you can recover the deleted Snapchat memories from your iPhone and Android devices.
1. Recover Snapchat Deleted Memories from My Data Archives
It is not difficult to recover deleted Snapchat memories and messages. Simply follow this step-by-step procedure to successfully recover deleted Snapchat memories.
- Launch the Snapchat app. Navigate to the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down to the Privacy area and look for the “My Data” option.
- When you click on My Data, you must sign in using your Snapchat ID.
- The My Data page will appear. To restore your memories, go to this page and pick the Memories option.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Submit Request.”
- This will send your recovery request to the support staff, who will then give you an archive of your memories.
- You will be notified via email when the archived data is ready for download. The downloading time varies according to the number of snaps, videos, and texts.
- When you click the link in the email, you will be sent to the My Data page.
- Now, choose the “Mydata.zip” file to save the data to your device.
- Hurray!! You may now access your deleted memories in a zip file.
2. Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories From The Device Cache
You may also try to recover deleted Snapchat memories from Android’s cache if you wish. Ideally, the cache is the temporary data that the application stores to speed up its operations and deliver a better user experience.
As a result, even if the snap has been deleted from Memories, it may be still stored in the device’s cache. However, the chances of recovering a deleted snap from a phone’s cache are slim.
Nonetheless, you might take a risk and attempt to recover deleted Snapchat memories on Android and iPhone by following these methods.
Step 1: First, you must get access to your Android file system. To do this, you will need to use an Android file explorer/manager app. alternatively; you may just connect it to your Windows PC.
Step 2: After you’ve gained access to the device’s internal storage, navigate to the Snapchat folder. It is usually kept under Android > Data > com. Snapchat. android.
Step 3: That’s all there is to it! You may now just navigate to the Cache folder and examine the stored snaps. To access them normally, move them to a different location and modify their extensions.
3. Check Your Android/iPhone Cache!!
The cache on your device is one of the quickest and easiest ways to recover deleted Snapchat memories and snaps. To do so, go to your device’s file manager and look for the Snapchat folder in the internal storage.
This folder is located under Android > Data > com. Snapchat. android. You can check for the cache in this folder. There is a significant likelihood that your erased memories have been saved in the cache. Simply open it and save it. Choose a place to save it in and you’re done.
4. Look into Phone Gallery (Android and iPhone)
Another option to recover deleted Snapchat memories is to hunt for them in the trash folder of the gallery. Depending on your device settings, deleted material is frequently preserved in the trash folder for a defined length of time.
You may search for the movies or photographs in your gallery > trash. When you find it, you may recover it by pressing it twice or selecting it, and clicking on the recover button. When finished, it will be restored to its original folder.
How To Restore Deleted Snapchat Memories?
You’re only a few steps away to recover deleted Snapchat memories from being finished.
- After you’ve clicked the link in your email, click the link in it again.
- This will lead you to the My Data page, where the mydata.zip file may be found. On your iPhone or Android smartphone, extract the file.
- You’ll get a new folder as soon as you extract that file. Navigate to the “index.html” option in that folder.
- This is where you’ll find all of your deleted Snapchat memories. Enjoy!
How To Recover Snapchat Memories That Weren’t Backed Up
You switched from an outdated phone to a new one without backing up your Snapchat memories. URGH!!! Do you feel betrayed by the choice?
Backups must be made of the memories’ snapshots.
There is a 100% possibility that you will lose your Memories if you log out without taking any backup measures unless they are automatically stored in your photo gallery, often known as your camera roll. Snapchat does not save your deleted or unsaved photos on its servers, in contrast to other social media sites. Therefore, if no backups are made, there is no chance of recovering the lost data.
Start saving all of your Snaps to your camera roll automatically if you’re considering deleting Snapchat but aren’t quite ready to do so.
- Open Snapchat, swipe down and tap the Settings symbol in the top-right corner to accomplish that.
- Memories should be chosen, then “Save To…” followed by either “Memories & Camera Roll” or “Camera Roll Only.”
- Your new Snaps will now by default save themselves automatically to your phone.
How To Recover My Deleted Snapchat Story?
On Snapchat, you can restore deleted stories, Open the app, then navigate to the “My Stories” section to do this. Select “Recover” after tapping the three dots in the upper right corner of the article you want to recover.
How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages?
You might sometimes want to access those older texts. It may be a priceless conversation you had with a loved one, a client’s contact information, or even details that could be relevant to a legal situation. If desired, you can set Snapchat to save messages for 24 hours. You can also save messages to Chat Media. For tips on how to recover Snapchat deleted messages, read on.
- Enter your credentials by going to the Snapchat “My Data page” and clicking.
- You should be instantly taken to the “My Data” page after signing in.
- Click “Submit Request” after scrolling down.
How Can I Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account?
- Launch Snapchat on your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Then click “Log In.”
- Type in the deleted account’s username and password.
- When Snapchat asks whether you want to “Reactivate your account,” select “Yes”.
- Select “OK”
How Can You Restore Recent Snapchat Memories?
Utilizing a recovery program like Recoverit, which enables you to examine all of your data and rapidly recover a lost Snapchat, is the most efficient and reliable way to do so.
How To Recover Deleted Photos on Snapchat?
You can follow the given steps to recover the deleted photos on Snapchat:
- Go to your Google account and log in. Keep in mind that you require your username and password.
- Tap the “recent backup” folder next.
- Look through the Snapchat photographs and choose the ones you want to save.
- After that, select “Restore” to get your Android’s images back.
How do you recover deleted Snapchat pictures on your iPhone?
There is no sure way to recover deleted Snapchat pictures on an iPhone. However, there are a few things you can try. First, try restoring your iPhone from a backup. If the pictures were backed up, they will be restored along with the rest of your data. Second, check your iCloud account for a copy of the pictures. If they were synced to iCloud, they may still be available there.
Alternate Ways To Recover Your Deleted Snapchat Memories!
It’s a good idea to try these easy methods first before attempting any advanced methods for recovering deleted Snapchat memories. Congratulations on your Snapchat recovery!!
Sync Your Snapchat Memories With Google Drive
Better to be cautious than sorry! Making a backup of your files is the best thing you can do. And if you’ve already synchronized your Snapchat with Google Drive, you’re halfway there.
Open Google Drive and look for the photographs you want.
It’s the most secure and simple method to keep track of your Snapchat photos and other photographs. With the regular backup, all of your data is kept in Google Drive, allowing you to restore it at any moment, even if you’ve erased it.
iStaunch For Snapchat Memories Recovery
Another option for recovering Snapchat memories is iStaunch. Using iStaunch, you can restore lost Snapchat memories.
Enter your username and select the Recover Memories option. All of your deleted Snapchat memories will be restored to your Snapchat account automatically. Isn’t it simple?
Recover Snapchat Pictures with Recoverit
If you want to use the aid of a computer to understand how to recover deleted memories on Snapchat, then attempt Recoverit. It can recover data from all types of SD cards. As a result, you can only use this method if your snaps were stored on your Android SD card. You may easily follow this on your own because it is a user-friendly solution.
Step 1: Connect your Android phone
Connect your Android phone and storage card to your PC. Please keep in mind that your phone acts as an external device and will be identified by the PC before the recovery process begins.
Step 2 Choose the “External device” option.
Because your Android phone is an external device, you may continue the scanning process by selecting “External Devices” and then click the “Start” button.
Step 3: Scan the SD card for missing photos.
Allow the program a few minutes to scan your data. It will display the retrieved results as they are obtained, as well as the progress through an on-screen indicator.
Step 4: Preview and restore your photographs.
Finally, all of the recovered photographs, movies, documents, and so on would be organized into distinct categories. You may preview the photographs and videos here and choose which ones to download if you like. Now, click the “Recover” option to save your photos to your computer or another secure location.
Wrapping Up The Ideas For Snapchat Memories Recovery:
When you first sign up for Snapchat, you are given two options for storing your snaps and movies. You may either select “Save in Snapchat exclusively” or “Save to Snapchat and Phone’s Memory as well.” The first will help you preserve storage space on your smartphone, while the second will create a backup for you and help you to recover deleted Snapchat memories.
I hope you found the following tips on How to Restore Deleted Snapchat Memories useful. Share this message to assist others as well. Stay tuned till we come up with another hack like this. Have fun taking pictures!!
FAQs Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
Q. How Do You Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories On iPhone?
1. Launch iTunes and navigate to the summary page.
2. In the backup section, select Restore iPhone.
3. Again, click restore, and you’re done!
Q. How Can I Retrieve Snapchat Files Via iCloud?
1. Open iCloud and sign in. Navigate to the pictures section.
2. You’ll find all of your photographs there. Simply click on the download to local storage button.
Q. Are Deleted Snapchat Memories Gone Forever?
Q. How Do I Recover My Snapchat Cache?
Go to Settings > Data > com.snapchat.android.
Navigate to the Snapchat Cache folder.
Go to the “received image snaps” folder.
You will be able to see the deleted photographs.
Select the images and then press the recover button.