Table of Contents Show
Smartphones give us the ability to conveniently capture the most memorable moments in our lives, but there are consequences for storing our memories on mobile phones and data loss is one of them. If you’ve accidentally deleted photos from the gallery of your android devices you may think if there’s a way to recover deleted photos on android. Don’t worry it’s not too late this blog is here to teach you ways how to recover deleted photos on android, you can pick the one that works perfectly for you.
Recovery photos From Trash
Sometimes we ignore the things which are already present in front of us. Restore photos and videos if u deleted an item and want it back,
check your trash to see if it’s there so here are the steps:
- Open the photos icon in your mobile phone
- Go to the trash folder where u can get the item. But it is possible only if you deleted it temporarily.If the item is not in your trash, it may be permanently deleted.
Recover photos from google Drive
There’s one more way how to recover deleted photos from the android gallery and it is effective sometimes but probably it works when you linked your email with the device.
- Open the google drive app on your mobile phone
- Select or choose the items you want to restore you can check there.
- Tap more (three dots) on the right upper corner Some options will be displayed on your mobile
- Tap download this is the simple way to recover deleted items on your android
Recovery Deleted items From Android phone Without Root Access
Although to get better results for recovering deleted photos from Android phones you need root access to the entire file system. However, there are ways how to recover deleted photos on Android even without root.
Backup And Restore
Keep in mind that you might not be able to recover every single lost photo still, it’s always better to recover some photos than none at all
- Go to phone settings, tap on Account
- Sign in with your account and password if prompted
- Look for an option called backup and restore
- Click restore and you get it.
Go Through Your Email And Messages
Check if you sent the deleted pictures to someone else via email, if so, they’re probably still in your inbox and you can simply download them to your android device.
Restore Deleted photos From Android Internal Storage With Data Recovery Software
The process itself is straightforward as long as your device is rooted and you’ve enabled USB debugging. Follow these steps :
Download Dr. Fone app on your PC ( download windows version)
- Install and launch dr. Fone wait for options display
- select data recovery on the main screen now, connect your device to your computer with USB (remember you’ve enabled USB debugging in your mobile phone )
- Choose photos as the type of files you want to recover
- Wait for dr. Fone to finish scanning select photos you want to recover click either restore to the device or recover to the computer.