Table of Contents Hide
What Is Facebook
Facebook is the social media app that helps us to communicate with so many people across the world by making them friends, the first step to making anyone friend on Facebook is sending a friend request to them. You can chat, call and do video calls also from your id with the help of messenger. This app is very popular among everyone who is using this app and in almost every app, if they want to sign in to any app they can sign with the help of Facebook.
Facebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded in 2004 as TheFacebook by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, roommates and students at Harvard College.
CEO: Mark Zuckerberg (4 Feb 2004–)
Founded: February 2004, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Let’s try to understand our all problems with the help of an example. How we help us and our information are more helpful for you.
If You can’t reset your Facebook password because you can’t access the email or mobile phone number of your Facebook account. Here are a few methods you can try to log in to your account so that you can reset your password.
Before resolving all these let’s understand with basic terms. first of all here we explain how to create an account on facebook.
How To Create An Account On Facebook.
- Download facebook app our visit facebook page.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your mobile phone number. To use an email address instead, tap Sign up with email.
- Tap Female, Male or Custom to select your gender.
- Choose a password and tap Sign UP
- And after that using mobile number and password, sign in to your account.
Here are a few methods you can try to log in to your account so that you can reset your password.
Using an alternate email or mobile number to log in
You can log in to your Facebook account again using the alternate email or mobile phone number provided in your account.
If you don’t know what optional information you have:
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Make sure you’re using the same computer or mobile phone that you’ve previously logged into your Facebook account with.
How to recover facebook password
- To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Click Forgot Password.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name, or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions