Table of Contents Hide
Download Windows 11 ISO file [32, 64 bit] Complete Setup ISO file is available now. Windows 11 download links are given here. Computers and laptops have indicated their presence everywhere in the present day. Nowadays without a computer, it seems impossible to do any work.
Microsoft has changed a lot in the computer and technology industry. Microsoft launches her operating system( Windows in 1995) for common people. Since then till today Microsoft has brought many versions of Windows in the market. And recently Microsoft has launched its latest operating system Windows 11. And in this article, we will know that how can we download Windows 11.
Windows 11 is the biggest change in years in the computer software scene, So people want to download it as soon as possible and install it on their PC and explore its new features.
Windows 11 Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
Download the Windows 11 ISO From Microsoft
The easiest way to get a Windows 11 ISO is by direct download from Microsoft.
- Go to the Microsoft website to download windows 11
- Scroll down to “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO),” > Then Select Windows 11 in dropdown.
- Then Click Download
4. Then choose your language and click confirm.
5. Finally, Click the “64-bit Download” button that appears.
The ISO file will now download and save to your computer / Laptop.
Download a Windows 11 ISO using the Media Creation Tool that Bypasses TPM
If you want to download Windows 11 on a desktop without any TPM processor or want to install Windows 11 in a virtual environment, AveYo’s Universal MediaCreationTool can be of great help to you. This tool will automatically disable the TPM check.
- First of all, you need to download the ‘MediaCreationTool.zip’ file from the MediaCreationTool Github page by clicking the “View raw” link.
- After the download gets completed, you need to extract the MediaCreationTool.bat file from the zip folder and run it. If the file is flagged dangerous by Windows 11, choose run anyway.
- Now choose 11 from the MCT Version menu.
- Finally, click the ‘Create ISO’ button.
- If a pop-up menu appears asking ‘allow PowerShell to make changes, press the Yes button.
- Now the media creation tool will be launched, and the downloading process will begin automatically.
Note: The tool will say Windows 10 but is Windows 11 in reality. When the download is completed, you can use this ISO file to install Windows 11 on systems that do not have TPM.
Bonus Method: Creating a Windows 11 ISO using UUP Dump
This method is used to download the Windows 11 ISO file when Microsoft did not release the official method to download the ISO file of Windows 11. Let’s see how to download Windows 11 ISO file using UUP Dump.
- Visit the uupdump.net website.
- Look for the x64 button in front of ‘Latest Dev Channel build.’ Keep in mind that the arm64 version is just for non-x86 computers, and you can use it to install Windows 11 on Raspberry Pi.
- Choose the latest build here.
- Now press the Next button.
- Now you need to choose the Windows 11 edition that you want to install and press the Next button. We recommend that you select Windows Home for Windows 11 ISO.
- Choose the ‘Download and convert to ISO’ option and tick the ‘Include Updates Checkbox.’ After this, click the ‘Create Download Package’ button.
- Now a zip file will be downloaded. This will be used to download Windows 11 ISO later.
- Now unzip this file and copy its contents in a folder.
- Look for the ‘uup_download_windows.cmd’ file in the folder and double-click it.
- If you are warned that this is an unrecognized file, click the Run Anyway button.
- Now a batch file will start running in the command prompt, which will download all the files and create the Windows 11 ISO file. This is a time-consuming process depending on your internet connection.
- When the Windows 11 ISO file is downloaded, press 0 to close it.
- Now go to the folder which has the ‘uup_download_windows.cmd’ file. You’ll see that a Windows 11 ISO file has appeared in the folder.
These are the three ways to easily download Windows 11 ISO files on your computer. You can use any of the methods listed above to download Windows 11 ISO file and do a clean install. Have any further questions? Let us know in the comments below.