Table of Contents Hide
We’ve seen several videos floating on Twitter recently. Whether it’s cute dog videos or a serious argument on a contentious issue, you’ll watch it again and again until you’re sick of it. The program, however, does not allow you to download a video from its platform. This is mostly due to the platform’s copyright policies.
However, what if there was a simple method to download these videos? In this post, we’ll teach you how to easily download videos from Twitter. Twitter users may download online videos on their Android or iPhone devices by using the Download Twitter Videos app. People can download these videos later; however, credit must be given to the original producer of the video when it is shared.
How To download video from Twitter to a Computer
On your PC, you may effortlessly download videos from Twitter. Two websites make it very simple to grab a video from Twitter. These are SaveTweetVid and Twitter Video Downloader, respectively. You may just browse these websites and download your favorite Twitter videos. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Open Twitter and look for the video you want to save.
- Now, copy the direct URL to the video you wish to download from the tweet.
- Go to the websites Save Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader. Copy and paste the URL there then press Download.
These websites offer varying levels of download quality. You may choose the video quality that best suits your needs and then press the Download option, which is located directly next to the file size.
Download Twitter videos without using an App
Twitter could only deliver text messages (tweets) with a restricted number of characters before its current success. However, as Twitter has grown in popularity, users may also share images, videos, and links in addition to text. The number of characters grows as well.
Unfortunately, Twitter does not provide a video download capability on its platform, even though many users frequently publish content in the form of movies.
Don’t worry, you may utilize third-party programs to download videos that you enjoy or require by just copying the URL to the movie. However, this poses a significant risk to the phone owner’s data.
As a result, just use your browser to navigate to the SaveTweetVid website. This is a free video download service where you can also get GIFs and audio files.
- Go to Twitter.
- Choose the video you wish to save.
- Right-click on the video and choose “Copy Video Address.“
- Launch your browser.
- Tap on SaveTweetVid or go to https://www.savetweetvid.com/.
- After that, copy the URL and click “Download video.”
- Choose the video quality, then click “Download” one again.
- To copy the video address, open Twitter from the phone app, hit the “Share” icon, and then select “Copy Video Address.” After that, follow the instructions to close the browser.
Use Chrome extension to direct download Video from Twitter
Using the Google Chrome plugin, you may simply download Twitter Direct Message videos. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
Step 1: To begin, navigate to the Chrome web store and look for the Video Downloader Professional extension.
Step 2: Then click the ‘Add to Chrome’ button to install the extension on your Chrome browser.
Step 3: Now, open Twitter in Chrome and navigate to the video in the DM area that you wish to save.
Step 4: When you play the video, a notice will appear on the VideoDownloader Professional add-on.
Step 5: When you click on it, the extension will provide you the choice to download the movie in various file sizes. Tap on the chosen file and size and the video will be downloaded immediately.
How to save videos from Twitter app on an Android phone
Fortunately, downloading Twitter videos on Android is much easier.
Twitter video downloader is a web tool that allows you to immediately download Twitter videos and GIFs to your computer or mobile phone. Because Twitter videos and GIFs are embedded in tweets, you must copy the tweet URL/link and put it in the top text field to download Twitter videos online.
Our Twitter video downloader will extract the Twitter to mp4 link from the tweet and allow you to save Twitter videos to your PC, Android device, or iPhone. Simply follow the instructions below to download movies from Twiter to MP4 format.
Twittervideodownloader.com or this site does not contain any copyrighted content or encourage illicit file-sharing; all videos are saved directly from the Twitter CDN.
- Download the Download Twitter Videos app for Android on your phone or tablet.
- In the official Twitter app, open the video you wish to download and tap the “Share” button.
- Select “Share through,” then scroll down the list of applications until you see the Download Twitter Videos option. It should be tapped.
- Select the desired video quality and the clip will be stored. That’s all there is to it – you’re finished.
In the background, the video will begin to download. To watch the downloaded video, you may either open the application or pick the video you want to watch, or you can open the application and select the video you want to watch. Alternatively, you may go to your smartphone’s Gallery app and watch the video offline.
How to save videos from Twitter to your iPhone
Downloading Twitter videos on iOS is a little more difficult than using your desktop browser, but it’s still rather simple if you are know-how.
1. First, go to the Apple App Store and download a free app. It’s named Documents: Files, PDF, Browser, and it’s created by Readdle Inc
2. Once you’ve downloaded it, use the official Twitter app and navigate to the video you wish to save.
3. There will be four icons at the bottom of the tweet. Tap the one on the far right, which has an arrow pointing up from a tray.
4. Click “Copy Link.”
5. Exit Twitter and launch your new Documents app. To launch the browser, tap the blue compass logo, which is located in the bottom right corner of the iPhone, and the panel on the left of the iPad.
6. In the browser address box, insert or copy and paste the URL www.twdown.net.
7. Paste the URL of the tweet you copied earlier into the site’s box, and then select the video quality you like.
8. Rename the file something more memorable, and then click “Done.”