Table of Contents Hide
You all know that Snapchat is a trendy social media platform nowadays. This specific platform has become a viral and most loved app for users, especially among youngsters and teenagers, because it’s a photo clicking app and chatting app. This specific platform has a very smooth and superb, innovative feature called Stories, and it is used by other social media too with different names. For instance, it is used on Facebook and WhatsApp more.
Snapchat Stories can appear in the form of a video, GIF, as well as and image. Whatever you post as a Story will be available for 24 hours, same as Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram. That will be a fascinating experience for users. It is a pretty funny yet exciting way to tell what you feel to your friends, what you are doing tonight.
In some cases, you will find others’ stories fascinating and keep updated about friends and relatives. In that case, you might come up with an idea of saving it to your device and share owns your site too.
Ways To Download Snapchat Stories And Save On Your Phone
However, an interesting fact about this is that there is no feature to download Snapchat stories on their site. Well, that shouldn’t discourage those who want to know how to download Snapchat stories. That is because there is a possibility to download Snapchat stories with a bit of workaround and research. So, let’s go ahead and learn useful facts and points about Snapchat story saver for Android and iOS devices as well.
Let’s discuss how we can download Snapchat stories using a third-party app. Here we go and try that method if they are working or not.
Method 1: Use Snapchat Story Saver Third-Party Apps, and Enjoy
If you want to download Snapchat stories without a recording app, there are some third-party Snapchat story saver apps for Android or iPhone. We have found some of the apps available on the App Store and Google Store, which claim to download someone else’s Snapchat Story.
Note: Snapchat doesn’t recommend using these apps regarding security, therefore apply these apps with caution.
Snapbox is one of the best third-party and an excellent way of saving someone else’s Snapchat story on Android or iPhone. The Snapchat Story saver app is now unavailable on App Store/Google Play Store as Snapchat has doesn’t allow such third-party apps. But you can download this app from here for iPhone and Android.
- Freely available and easy to use
- Save stories directly to your device
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
- No root access required
- Can save stories without opening
- It is not authorized by Snapchat inc. and your account can be deleted after using it
- It hasn’t been updated for a long time and still has a few bugs
Steps to use Snapbox
- First, you need to install SnapBox on your device and launch it on your device, where it already has Snapchat installed.
- Then, provide the Snapchat logins and access your account in snapbox.
- Find the Story you choose to download and click on the option shown here, “Save.”
Now all set go, your stories go downloaded
It is possible to download Snapchat stories and save them automatically on your device. There is a specific setting on the app for that. If you turn that setting on, the Snapchat stories will be saved on your device, which you want.
Here’s another third-party app dedicated to it. This specific tool should be installed on your device where Snapchat already installed, and it is compatible with Android devices only.
- Works for both, Android and iOS devices
- It is not auNot freely available
- Not authentic and might tamper your Snapchat account
Below is how to use this app as a Snapchat story saver:
- Snapsaver is available on google play; go for it
- Firstly, you need to download SnapSaver and install it on Google Play Store to download stories further.
- Then, you have to launch SnapSaver and click on the icon that represents the video recording.
- Now, you should launch Snapchat and play the Snapchat Story you intend to save, log in your account into it.
- After that, you should close the video recorder, and it’s all done.
we also consider SnapCrack as another decent solution, which is very helpful. You can use this app on both Android and iOS devices as well.
Steps for using this app.
- First, download SnapCrack and install it on your device where Snapchat has already downloaded.
- Then, you can log into the app by entering Snapchat credentials like username and password. You can see that it fetches some essential data to proceed. It has a pretty similar interface to Snapchat, so it is easy and highly recommended.
- You have to tap the option called “Save,” and that will save them on your phone, stories which you want.