Table of Contents Hide
- What does Google Search History mean?
- Delete all Google search History by using the Browser
- Factory Reset Option: Delete all Google search History
- Delete all Google search history by using the apps mentioned below-
- C Cleaner App- helps to Delete all Google search history
- My Web Search
Google search history is a feature that Google provides to users. It allows them to see their search history and previous searches in order to help them find the information they need. But what if you want to delete all your search history?
This is a question that has come up many times in the past. Here is a simple but effective way to delete all Google search history on your Android phone.
This article is here to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to delete all Google search history on an Android phone.
What does Google Search History mean?
Google search history is a record of the websites you have visited and the searches you have performed on your phone. It is stored in your Google account, which means that it is not deleted when you delete your Google account.
Google search history is important because it helps us find relevant information about any topic we are searching for. So before deleting your search history, make sure that you know what you’re getting rid of first.
There are two ways to delete all Google search history on Android Phones:
- One way is to use the web browser and delete it from there, and
- The other way is to use a 3rd party app like CCleaner, Factory Reset option, Betterprivacy, etc.
Delete all Google search History by using the Browser
- Go to Settings and look out for the Privacy option. Select the option of Web History. You will find a list of all the websites you have visited on your device and it will show you how long ago you have visited them.
- Tap on each website and then tap the “delete” button to remove that website from your list of visited sites.
- Tap on the option of “Clear browsing data”. This will clear out all the browsing data from your device and it includes both web history as well as saved bookmarks, passwords, etc.
Factory Reset Option: Delete all Google search History
Google search history can be deleted from your Android phone using a factory reset.
Factory reset is a drastic measure that can be used to restore a device to its original settings. It is also the best way to delete all Google search history on Android phones.
When you factory reset your device, all data and apps are removed and replaced with default ones. If you are using a factory reset to delete all Google search history from your Android phone, make sure that you have backed-up all your important data first.
Delete all Google search history by using the apps mentioned below-
There are many apps that you can use for this purpose. These are My Web Search, BetterPrivacy, and Google Takeout. These apps allow you to delete all the data from your Android phone and make sure that no one else can access your private data.
Google Takeout App to delete all google search history
Google Takeout is a tool that allows you to clear all Google search history on your Android phone. It can be used in case you want to delete the search history of a particular app or if you want to clear the entire Google search history.
It is a data recovery tool that helps you to clear your Google search history. It also lets you delete other data like photos, videos, and documents.
Steps to Delete All Google Search History on an Android Phone-
1. Download and install the “Google Takeout” app from Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Gmail account credentials or create a new account if you don’t have one yet.
3. Tap on “takeout” at the top of the screen, then select “takeout archive.” You’ll be prompted to select what data you want to delete from your account, including search history, location history, and any other personal data that’s stored with Google services like YouTube or Google Maps.
4. After selecting what data you want to delete, tap on “delete” at the bottom of the screen
BetterPrivacy Application- delete all google search history here!
The Better privacy app can help you delete all your Google search history on your Android phone. It is an easy-to-use app that will clear all your data from the internet by simply tapping on the icon.
This app allows you to clear all your Google search history in one click and it also provides additional features like clearing browsing history and deleting saved passwords from the Chrome browser.
Steps to Delete All Google Search History on Android Phone:
1. Download and install the Betterprivacy app.
2. Open the Betterprivacy app and tap the “Clear all” button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the “Clear all now” button at the bottom of the screen and confirm by tapping “Yes”.
C Cleaner App- helps to Delete all Google search history
The CCleaner app is a free and trusted system optimization, privacy, and cleaning tool for Windows PC. It helps you to clean cache, cookies, history, log files, and temporary files from your computer. It also includes a free online backup feature that will help you to save your important data in the cloud.
If you are having trouble finding the CCleaner app on your Android device, then it might be because your device is rooted. In this case, you will have to download the application from the Play Store and not the APK file.
The following steps can help you to delete all Google Search History:
1. Open the C Cleaner app on your phone.
2. Tap on the “Clear all Google search history” button on the app’s main screen.
3. Tap on “Clear all Google searches.”
4. You will be asked to confirm this action and tap on “Delete.”
My Web Search
My Web search app is an Android app that provides you with a simple and quick way to delete all your Google search history. It is available as a free download in the Play Store.
However, if you’re running out of storage on your Android device, you might want to delete Google Search history that’s taking up too much space. Here are the steps on how to delete all Google search history on an Android phone.
Want to Delete all Google search History! Follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the ‘My Web search’ app from the Play Store
Step 2: Create a new account in the My Web search app
Step 3: Select the option of “Search History” present in the top right corner of the screen
Step 4: Tap the “Delete All History” button to go ahead with deleting all your Google Search history