Table of Contents Show
LinkedIn is a popular platform for professional networking. It has a large number of users and the traffic is growing rapidly. As a result, more and more people are joining LinkedIn every day, but it also has a lot of features that can be used to improve their productivity.
It has a premium membership program and users have to pay monthly fees to continue using the service. If you are not happy with your subscription, you can Cancel your LinkedIn premium at any time.
Once you cancel LinkedIn Premium membership, you will no longer be able to access your premium account. You will be notified of your membership cancellation via the email that was sent to you.
What is LinkedIn Premium?
LinkedIn is a great platform for professionals to connect with each other and share their expertise. But it also has its own limitations, which are not very well understood by the users.
LinkedIn premium is a service that allows you to create and manage your LinkedIn profile. You can use it to provide more information about yourself, connect with people, and make connections.
It makes it easier for the users to find people who are similar to them. It allows them to create their own profiles and share those profiles with other people who are interested in those interests.
Features of LinkedIn Premium:
LinkedIn premium is a paid subscription that gives you access to all features of LinkedIn including:
- Premium features like Profiles, Groups, Search, and Mentions
- Advanced search functionality
- Customizable search terms
- A world of content ideas
- Instant messaging (IM) integration
- Instant messages (IM) support on mobile devices
- Video chat support
Want to cancel LinkedIn premium? Follow the suggestions
LinkedIn premium subscription can be canceled by clicking on the link provided in the email, or logging into your account and clicking on “My Profile”.
The process to cancel LinkedIn premium is very simple – just click on Cancel Subscription > Done! The subscription will be canceled automatically and will no longer appear in your LinkedIn profile. You can re-activate it at any time from your Profile page.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium by visiting the Link-
There are steps given to cancel the LinkedIn Premium subscription:
- It’s easy, just go to https://www.linkedinapp.com/premium/cancel-premium-link/.
- After clicking on the “Cancel” link, you will be asked if you want to cancel the subscription or not.
- Choose the Cancel button once again and it will automatically end the subscription process without any further confrontation.
Log in to your account to cancel LinkedIn premium:
To cancel your subscription, log in to your account and click on “My Profile”.
- Then click on the “Profile Settings” link at the top of the page. On the next screen, click on the “My Subscriptions” link under that heading.
- On this screen, you will be given an option to cancel your subscription or continue it. Click on “Continue”.
- After that, you will be redirected back to your profile page where you can change any of its settings like setting up email notifications or changing its name