Are you looking for ways to cancel your LinkedIn premium membership? Are you done with LinkedIn membership and want to stop paying for it? You are at the right place, in this article we will provide different ways to cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription.
Our team has worked and researched a lot on how to cancel the LinkedIn premium membership and has come up with the easiest and most simple method for our readers, so follow the guide to unsubscribe from the LinkedIn premium membership.
LinkedIn is a popular platform for professional networking. It has a large number of users and the traffic is growing rapidly. As a result, more and more people are joining LinkedIn every day, but it also has a lot of features that can be used to improve their productivity.
It has a premium membership program and users have to pay monthly fees to continue using the service. If you are not happy with your subscription, you can Cancel your LinkedIn premium at any time.
Once you cancel your LinkedIn Premium membership, you will no longer be able to access your premium account. You will be notified of your membership cancellation via the email that was sent to you.
How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium
To can LinkedIn premium membership follow these simple steps:
- Open your browser and go to linkedin.com.
- Now pick “access my premium” from the drop-down menu after clicking on the “Me” option at the top of the screen.
- Now go to the “manage premium account area” and choose “cancel the subscription.”
- Clicking “proceed to terminate your LinkedIn premium membership” is the next step.
- You’ve now successfully terminated your premium LinkedIn subscription.
What is LinkedIn Premium?
LinkedIn is a great platform for professionals to connect with each other and share their expertise. But it also has its own limitations, which are not very well understood by the users.
LinkedIn premium is a service that allows you to create and manage your LinkedIn profile. You can use it to provide more information about yourself, connect with people, and make connections.
It makes it easier for the users to find people who are similar to them. It allows them to create their own profiles and share those profiles with other people who are interested in those interests.
Features of LinkedIn Premium:
LinkedIn premium is a paid subscription that gives you access to all features of LinkedIn including:
- Premium features like Profiles, Groups, Search, and Mentions
- Advanced search functionality
- Customizable search terms
- A world of content ideas
- Instant messaging (IM) integration
- Instant messages (IM) support on mobile devices
- Video chat support
Want to cancel LinkedIn premium? Follow the suggestions
LinkedIn premium subscription can be canceled by clicking on the link provided in the email, or logging into your account and clicking on “My Profile”.
The process to cancel LinkedIn premium is very simple – just click on Cancel Subscription > Done! The subscription will be canceled automatically and will no longer appear in your LinkedIn profile. You can re-activate it at any time from your Profile page.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium by visiting the Link-
There are steps given to cancel the LinkedIn Premium subscription:
- It’s easy, just go to https://www.linkedinapp.com/premium/cancel-premium-link/.
- After clicking on the “Cancel” link, you will be asked if you want to cancel the subscription or not.
- Choose the Cancel button once again and it will automatically end the subscription process without any further confrontation.
Log in to your account to cancel your LinkedIn premium:
To cancel your subscription, log in to your account and click on “My Profile”.
- Then click on the “Profile Settings” link at the top of the page. On the next screen, click on the “My Subscriptions” link under that heading.
- On this screen, you will be given an option to cancel your subscription or continue it. Click on “Continue”.
- After that, you will be redirected back to your profile page where you can change any of its settings like setting up email notifications or changing its name
How to cancel Linkedln Subscription on your web browser
To cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription on a web browser you can follow the given steps:
- Go to Linkedin.com via a web browser, first.
2. In the “Me” dropdown option at the top of the screen, select “Access My Premium.”
3. Select “Cancel subscription” under “Manage Premium Account.”
4. Click “Continue to cancel”
How do I unsubscribe from LinkedIn premium on Android?
- At the top of your LinkedIn homepage, click the Me icon.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Access My Premium.
- On the right rail, select the Manage Premium Account button. You’ll be sent to the settings for your Premium Subscription.
- Click Cancel subscription under Manage Subscription.
How To Cancel LinkedIn Premium on your iPhone
Unfortunately, you can’t cancel LinkedIn Premium on an Android or iPhone device using the mobile app; instead, you must use a browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
The one exception is that you must cancel your subscription to LinkedIn Premium through iTunes if you purchased it there. This is the procedure.
Step1: Start the Settings app.
Step2: Tap your name at the screen’s top.
Step3: Click “iTunes & App Store.”
Step4: Tap “View Apple ID” on the pop-up window after tapping your Apple ID at the top of the screen. You might need to utilize Face ID or Touch ID, input a passcode, or both.
Then select “Subscriptions.”
Step6. Select LinkedIn.
Step7. Select “Cancel Subscription” and then click “Confirm.”
Why can’t I cancel my LinkedIn premium?
The official LinkedIn mobile apps for iOS and Android do not support account cancellation, thus you must access LinkedIn through a web browser. But if you bought it from iTunes, you can cancel it by going to your iTunes Subscription Management page.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium and get a refund?
To cancel your LinkedIn premium membership and get a refund you can follow the given steps:
- Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t forget to add your receipt, which you can download from your account)
- Tweet at: LinkedIn Help
- Go to LinkedIn Premium and raise an inquiry from there.
The LinkedIn team would contact you and resolve your problem.