Table of Contents Hide
Ethereum mining software is a type of software that mines cryptocurrency by utilizing the computational capacity of your computer. You get paid digital money in exchange for running a mining business.
You may mine Ethereum using a GPU or an ASIC with Ethereum mining software. Instead of mining alone, the majority of this software allows you to join a mining pool and make more Because Ethereum will convert totally to proof of stake before the end of the year, it is recommended to begin taking now, while it is still active, rather than purchasing a GPU or ASIC. Otherwise, when Ethereum mining becomes obsolete, these GPUs might be utilized to mine other cryptos.
The following is a selected list of trustworthy and profitable Ethereum mining software. To keep your Cryptocurrency safe, the software tools described in this guide follow the safest crypto practices.
List of best mining software for Ethereum
- Cudo Miner
- Miner Gate
- Go Ethereum
- Phoenix Miner
Detailed study of best mining software for Ethereum:
Beginners in mining and those who use GPUs for other reasons will benefit the most from this product. Beginners like WinETH as their GPU mining program. The software is built on Ethminer and has a graphical user interface as well as an artificial intelligence system that allows users to improve mining efficiency for their desktop pcs.
With one-click mining on Windows on desktop pc, With one-click mining on Windows, the open-source software features a simple interface, requires no setups, and is incredibly straightforward to use.
- Only supports AMD and Nvidia graphics cards on the Windows (7, 8.1, 10, all 64-bit only) platform.
- Nvidia 1060 and 1080 graphics cards are recommended for mining.
- Automatically configure your miners and optimize performance on every hardware combination on the Ethereum foundation.
- Choose whether to mine when the hard disc is idle or when the computer is booting up.
- Only run When Idle begins after 10 minutes of inactivity and ends when the machines return to idle mode on the business desktop.
- Background mining consumes the least amount of energy and has a lower influence on desktop pc performance.
- Support is available via Discord and email.
For software development, 1% of mining earnings is set aside as a cost.
Cudo Miner is a cryptocurrency mining software is an awesome miner that allows you to make as much money as possible from your computer or laptop. It’s a utility for your gear that’s simple to set up, secure, and safe to use even with wi-fi. Cudo Miner supports Ethereum mining rigs that use CPUs, GPUs, and ASICs.
It works on a desktop computer as a fully automated miner, and the site claims that the software will increase profitability by 30% each month.
- To assist in mining the most crypto assets, automatic algorithm switching is used. Advanced users with optimal clocked memory and core GPU settings can choose manually as well.
- CudoOS is an operating system or cloud that optimizes Cudo Miner software rig mining.
- Windows, Linux, and the cloud are three different types of operating systems.
- Referral bonuses of 10,000 satoshis, a 5,000 satoshi sign-up bonus, and bonuses once you begin mining are all available.
- When your laptop isn’t plugged in, it will go into sleep mode. When your computer is not in use, you can mine.
Minergate is a piece of software that allows you to mine using only your CPU or GPU. This Ethereum mining tool enables you to mine without the need for costly gear in decentralized finance.
MinerGate was founded by a group of cryptocurrency miners in 2014, and it can mine Ethereum, as well as Bitcoin Gold, Monero, ZCash, Monero Classic, AEON, Bytecoin, Grin, Litecoin, and Ethereum Classic.
According to the website, there are 5.1 million members worldwide, and as of October 2021, users had received $20 million in mining returns. It allows users to automate cryptocurrency mining.
- Test your hardware’s performance to see if it has the potential to earn cryptocurrency over time. The benchmark testing tool makes this possible.
- The top 25 benchmarks submitted by platform users reveal the finest hardware for mining with the program. The best-benchmarked user, for example, is currently using a GeForce GTX 1050 with 2.0 GB of RAM.
- The company also runs the MinerGate token and offers blockchain explorers, mining calculators, pool analytics, mining service monitor, Lumi wallet, and mining service monitor.
It’s also known as Geth, and it’s one of the earliest Ethereum implementations with built-in Go open-source code (along with C++ and Python). Geth is a command-line interface that enables anyone to run a full Ethereum node, mine Ethereum, and execute smart contracts.
It is Ethereum’s official Go implementation. Go Ethereum is accessible as a client for all operating systems as well as a library for iOS and Android projects.
- Using the mine command line, start your Ethereum node in mining mode. To mine on the pool, use Ethminer with the eth miner –OpenCL-device 0 -G -F “POOL ADDRESS” code, where the pool address is the pool’s appropriate URL.
- On each GPU, 1-2GB of RAM is required. Simply download and install the Ethminer Windows binaries from the Ethminer build Github page. Ethminer finds Geth at any port, unlike the Cuda miner, which finds it on port 8545.
- Create a reward account, then acquire an Eth address, install Geth, wait for it to sync with the blockchain, then begin mining. On the geth.ethereum.org page, you can find mining instructions.
- Play-Ether is included for testing.
In solo mining mode, there are no fees. Otherwise, it is contingent on the pool.
Kryptex is a cryptocurrency mining software that allows you to mine Ethereum. This Ethereum mining program rewards users with actual money or Bitcoins in exchange for cryptocurrency mining.
Kryptex sets itself apart from the other Ethereum mining software for Windows on this list by allowing you to receive payment in fiat currencies such as dollars or other currencies rather than Bitcoins. As a result, you may not have to bother about currency conversion or costs.
- This mining software is simple to install.
- It is one of the greatest Ethereum miners with a simple user interface.
- Even when your computer is inactive, this application performs well.
- You can either withdraw Bitcoins or pay money to a bank card immediately.
- You can use your CPU or GPU to mine.
- When mining cryptocurrency, a small percentage of your computer’s resources will be needed.
This program offers a graphical interface for BFGminer and CGMiner. It’s simple to set up because all you have to do is download it, choose your hardware and pool, fill in the worker’s name, and then enter your wallet address. Save the data and start the software. It will automatically produce and launch an a.bat file.
It, like many of the other miners on the list, works with both Nvidia and AMD graphics cards.
Because it works with PPLNS payout pools, this is one of the best mining software for Ethereum. After you’ve installed the software, you’ll see a control panel where you can change data like the worker’s name, password, username, pool port, and address, as well as pick other options like automatic start when Windows starts.
- It can be used for solo and pooled mining and is optimized for x86 and x86-64 devices. GPU and CPU mining are both supported.
- Choose Classic mode to mine any cryptocurrency on your preferred pool or Moneymaker mode to mine Litecoins in the easy miner pool stratum.
- Allows for the tracking of hash rates, valid/invalid shares, earnings, and so on. Logs can also be seen by users.
- The earning minimum is 1 share every session and the earning threshold is 2 hours.
- On the Hetzner cloud, you can get bonus mining.
Software is free; otherwise, it is dependent on the pool.
BFGMiner, which is designed for FPGA and ASIC mining, allows expert users to customize many parts of their mining process, including dynamic clocking, monitoring, and a remote mining rig interface, making it our top option for customization.
BFGMiner, developed by Luke Dashjr and released in 2012, has quickly become one of the most popular mining programs available, second only to CGMiner. It puts it solidly in the category of the best software for customization since it allows users to monitor hardware temperature, identify and start idle threads, and control rigs remotely.
BFGMiner is only compatible with FPGA and ASIC since it was built to offer FPGA compatibility to a popular GPU miner at the time it was developed. The program is written in the same language as CGMiner.
- Mines multiple cryptocurrencies simultaneously
- Runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Compatible with ASIC and FPGA
Ethermine is a command-line GPU mining program that can be used to mine Ethereum and any other crypto based on the Ethash proof of work algorithm. Ethereum Classic, Metaverse, Musicoin, Ellaism, Pirl, Expanse, and other cryptocurrencies are among them. CUDA, OpenGL, and Stratum are all supported.
The issue with this Ethereum mining program for Windows and Linux is that it does not allow for GPU overclocking, does not minimize power consumption, does not allow for cooler rotation control, and does not optimize video cards. It, on the other hand, works with both Nvidia and AMD GPUs.
- Support for macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- It’s simple to set up by simply extracting the files to a folder, locating the start.bat file, modifying it using Notepad and other text editors to include pool logins, and then running the miner. To get the most out of command lines, the user must first comprehend them.
- To connect to the pool, use CUDA technology for Nividia and OpenCL for AMD, utilize the API, and receive support, you may use the command line.
BetterHash is a cryptocurrency mining software that allows you to trade numerous cryptocurrencies without having to set up anything. It allows you to store cryptocurrencies in your account or transfer it to external wallets.
- It can assist you in mining profitable cryptocurrencies.
- Allows you to pool direct hash power without requiring permission.
- You can access your online wallet and restart the benchmarking procedure.
- It lets you establish a wallet for each digital currency you’re interested in trading.
Hashing24 is a piece of software that allows you to mine cryptocurrencies without having to purchase any hardware. The application allows users to connect to real-world data centers. It can add your mined coins to your balance automatically.
- Cryptocurrency can be mined without difficulty.
- Many countries, including Norway, Canada, Georgia, and Iceland, have data centers.
- The most up-to-date ASIC chips.
- It has an easy-to-use UI.
- It makes use of the most up-to-date air and cooling technology.
While some algorithms may be mined on AMD GPUs, GMiner mostly uses Nvidia GPU miners to mine Ethereum. You can join mining pools with it, and it now supports 5 kernels for Nvidia GPUs, which helps miners improve GPU mining efficiency.
While this program will automatically choose the best kernel for the GPU, you can optionally use the –oc command line to specify a specific kernel. Device freezing management and auto-tuning have also been improved in the current version.
You may mine the most popular algorithms with this Ethereum mining program for Windows or Linux, including Ethereum, ProgPoW, KAWPOW, Equihash, and CuckooCycle. When mining Ethereum, it also allows you to overclock the GPU – you may choose the clock memory, voltage, fan speed, and power limit for the Windows platform.
- The miner will automatically resume if it crashes or freezes, owing to the Watchdog process watcher.
- To prevent overheating, the GPU is automatically turned down. It will also show gadget data in this regard.
- Mining is supported on both Windows and Linux systems.
- There are now 765,000+ daily active employees, 617,000+ daily active GMiner users, and 586,000+ cryptocurrency payouts.
NBMiner began as a closed-source GPU miner for Nvidia CUDA, but it now supports AMD GPU mining. According to the software developer’s tests, the most reliable option uses 68 percent of the graphics card’s mining power. On both Windows and Linux systems, it allows Ethereum mining.
Users can regain 70% of mining performance on Ampere LHR graphics cards thanks to the most recent hack, which was disclosed in August 2021. For the time being, this works with the Ethash mining method.
Miners may acquire roughly 41 MH/s of mining hash rate on the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR mining GPU after the hack. This puts it on par with Radeon RX 5600 XT and GeForce RTX 2070 GPUs in terms of performance.
- Access to mining pools is secured via SSL.
- Medium-sized and big mining farms can use it.
- Other 10 cryptocurrencies that employ the cockatoo, cuckatoo32, octopus, ergo, beamv3, kawpow, progpow sero, and cuckoo ae algorithms may be mined with it.
- 983,000+ active workers per day; 719,000+ active NBMiner users per day; 611,000+ cryptocurrency payouts
- Aside from Ethash, I have up to 15 algorithms.
PhonexMiner, an Ethereum CPU and GPU mining software, was deactivated on the NiceHash mining pool in March of this year due to concerns with the updated download file’s checksum, which did not match the developer’s reported checksum.
Users were warned to disconnect from the miner and stop using it, as well as change their social and payment account logins as a result. However, the website provides access to the download file.
- If the GPU freezes, the miner will automatically restart.
- Using the –straps command line, enable memory strap for AMD and Nvidia cards.
- After downloading, extracting, and altering the.bat file according to the website’s instructions to include the rig name and wallet address, double-click the.bat file to begin mining.
For Windows and Linux, the developer fee is 0.65%.
Claymore Miner, which was founded in 2011, is an improved mining software that is always looking for new methods to delight its consumers. Both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards are supported. With this miner, you may expect a 3-5 percent increase in mining speed due to thorough optimization and frequent updates.
- Dual mining feature.
- Regular updates.
- Uses more power.
- Watchdog timer.
The download is free, but there is a 1% development fee.
As of 2022, Go Ethereum is most likely the most popular and finest Ethereum mining software for Windows. MinerGate, on the other hand, is a platform that allows you to mine Ethereum on Android and consoles in addition to your PC.MinerGate will also enable Ethereum mining in the future when it switches to the Proof of Stake method next year. As a result, there is no need to change.