One of the most typical ways we use smartphone technology is to have music on our phones. Having your favorite music around improves your day whether you’re jogging or walking, listening via your car speakers, or even studying.
But sometimes while having network issues or while traveling we are not able to groove on our favorite music and get bored.
So here we are with the ultimate solution. In this article, we will be sharing the 5 best free offline music apps which one could use to listen to music even with the internet and wifi.
These apps are great to use, as you don’t even have to worry about the data used and you can peacefully listen to your favorite playlist on both Android and iOS devices.
Best free offline music apps
AIMP is a capable free offline music player for mobile devices. Common music file formats, such as FLAC, MP3, MP4, and others, are supported. A ton of customization possibilities, theming, and other interesting features are also available. We had no trouble navigating the app and listening to music because of its straightforward user interface. It maintains simplicity with a passable Material Design user interface.
This Free offline music player is simple; it plays your music without any extraneous frills.
- The AIMP music player now has a lightweight Android version that nevertheless has all the functionality of the PC version.
- The eight-band equalization in AIMP also enables you to listen to music while applying an infinite number of custom parameters.
- Your playlists can be manually arranged, sorted by artist, and even made to loop.
- However, the app also contains a ton of functions that make listening to music simpler.
- Download AIMP for free.
- Rating- 4.5/5
- Downloads- 780.4k
- Available- For Android and PC devices.
On your phone, computer, tablet, and other devices, Musify makes it simple to discover the perfect music for any situation. On Musify, there are millions of songs. This free offline music app is thus constantly available to you, whether you’re exercising, having fun, or just unwinding.
It essentially functions as a community where enthusiasts and artists may exchange their works with one another. Initially, a website where users could download free ringtones, Musify now allows users to discover new music and even listen to it offline.
- Obtain access to millions of songs, both domestically and outside. You may download anything you want to your phone and stream it through 2G, 3G, or 4G, at home, in the workplace, or on a public wifi network.
- Find your song immediately by searching through millions of tracks by title, artist, or album name.
- Enjoy access to music that is personalized for you and view the newest playlists, charts, and music.
- To create original playlists, make a number of them using songs you are streaming, downloading from Musify, or even older songs you already have on your phone.
- Download Musify for free
- Rating- 4.6/5
- Downloads- 900K
- Available on Android and iOS devices
One of the most well-liked and potent offline music players for Android, Poweramp has improved in version 3.0.
With its improved sound quality, Poweramp is regarded as one of the most powerful music apps for Android. To keep it at the forefront of the audio quality race, its makers have regularly delivered new improvements since its inception.
The display on the Poweramp music player is distinctive and striking. Additionally, the color presentation is balanced and not overly extravagant. The displays are essentially decorative. Both a dark and a light theme are included. You may also install from outside sources as frequently as you like.
You can download artist images in high definition, and several album art formats, and you can choose which images you want to download. Additionally, it’s tidy and simple to use. It features lock screen options, various widget types, and a sleep timer.
As there is no iOS version, Poweramp can only be regarded as one of the finest offline music players for Android.
- This application’s equalization is programmable, so you can change it to your preferences.
- Poweramp is renowned for its excellent sound and audio quality.
- A special Direct Volume Control (DVC) for the deep bass and extended dynamic range.
Poweramp Music Player is available for download and testing. After 15 days, you can only pay $2.96 to acquire the Poweramp Full Version Unlocker. Additionally, Poweramp Equalizer is free to download!
- Ratings: 3.8/5
- Downloads- 600K
- Available on Android devices only.
jetAudio HD Music Player
One of the most well-known offline music apps in the Google Play Store, JetAudio HD Music Player Plus is the upgraded version of the JetAudio music player. A ten-band visual equalization and sound effects are included in the entry-level JetAudio music player.
A 20-band graphic equalizer, 32 equalizer presets, and other plugins including the AM3D Audio Enhancer, Crystalizer, Bongiovi DPS, and Visualizations plugin is included with the JetAudio HD Music Player +.
Both a free and a paid version of jetAudio HD’s Android music player are available. However, the free edition offers so much that few consumers will need to upgrade.
The only drawback is that the free version is supported by adverts, although they are not bothersome. The screenshot shows that the advertisements are located at the bottom of the screen.
- The user is given the choice to make their own playlists. The user of this software can also add album art, alter the tags of audio files, and search for music on YouTube.
- Option to find on YouTube. When you choose this option while listening to a song, the app will automatically search YouTube for the song, and 90% of the time, it provides relevant results. This option is available from the menu button at the player’s top.
- One of the most complete music players for Android devices is JetAudio HD Music Player Plus.
- jetAudio HD Music Player (Free, in-app purchases available)
- jetAudio HD Music Player Plus ($3.99)
- Available on Android and PC devices
- Rating- 4.1/5
- Downloads- 690k
Rocket Music Player is a top-rated music player for Android that supports many audio file types, playlist customization, and an intuitive user interface.
Rocket Player is a pleasant, no-cost Android software that was created by JRTStudio.
Its entire feature set is certain to improve how much you appreciate music. However, this top music player software offers in-app purchases and advertisements.
With a stunning user interface, enjoy your music. In our MP3 player, you can select a color scheme or player theme that you want. For you, Rocket Music Player – Mp3 Player is the best option.
JRT Studio’s Audio & MP3 Player is fantastic! Find lovely themes and customize Audio Player to meet all of your needs! With our music player, your music sounds and looks stunning. This software is accessible to users of Android 2.1 or later, and you can download it in a number of languages, including English and Dutch. T
- Display content by composer, genre, playlist, artist, song, and more!
- Play multiple formats (wav, ogg, mp3, 3gp, mp4, m4a, alac, tta, ape, mpc, FLAC, WV, and WMA )
- For adding numerous songs to a playlist at once, use batch selection.
- It’s free to download.
- Available on Android and PC devices
- Ratings- 4.3 /5
- Downloads- 10M
That’s all from our side. We have tried and tested many offline music apps and have come up with the best free offline music apps for our users.
According to our team, the best apps are -AIMP which is free to use and Poweramp which can be used both with free and premium versions.
If you know any other trusted free offline music apps do let us know in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best app for offline music?
The best app for offline music is AIMP, Rocket Music, Poweramp, and many more.
How can I download music for free offline?
Choose Albums or Songs from the drop-down menu while using the Google Play Music web player on a desktop or laptop. After selecting More, choose Download. Go to an album, playlist, or radio station on a mobile device and tap the download button.
How can I download music on my iPhone for free and listen offline?
Select Music from the Settings menu, then select Automatic Downloads. The iPhone immediately downloads any songs you upload. Check the download status: Tap Downloaded Music, then tap Downloading, on the Library